Twitter account activity

We can have field ads on Twitter or even other platforms. If we can tweet about the gyroscope at a specific time with the help of other members, we can attract the attention of the Twitter community and even more investors to the gyroscope.

1 Like

Yes, I agree with that :ok_hand:

2 Likes

yeah , it is the great idea , but how we can help ?

Yes, you are right, Twitter really has a lot more benefits to make this big and amazing project bigger.

1 Like

yesssss🙃 to the moon

Yes, I agree, but I think the main effort should be made, after launching the mainnet. what do you want people (other than first circle community) to do with a testnet? they want a utility!

Hi.
there is point in twitter. any people for any resone like privecy want to be privet and have a privet accpunt.
there is problem for contact and you cant see any twitte or comment from they.
for example, i have a privet account and i cant solve this problem.
because me ex. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah twitter is the best way because is easy to use and we can communicate with others fast .

Yes. I am agree with your idea

1 Like

Sure! An active community will cause great events.

2 Likes

I’m totally agree. Let’s make our community stronger!

1 Like

yes i agree with you

Good idea​:+1::+1::+1::+1::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::rose::rose::rose::rose:

1 Like

yes and i think we need to do more information

2 Likes

The more we tweet the hashtag GYRO , the more we will be seen on Twitter, so let’s start now, friends :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :hugs: :hugs: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Well, this is also a good case

1 Like

I love this project. It will work very well

1 Like

It would probably be a good idea to communicate some things found in the discord channels on twitter too. There is just so much that is written on discord, it’s difficult to keep track :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thank you for your comment, we welcome your joining our community​:rose::blossom: