Twitter account activity

I think we need to do more on Twitter, I hope friends agree, because our community needs to know more people around the world, and we can still make more progress because this project is great.

245 Likes

Totally agree! Btw, there’s now a “Gyro Intern” joke / meme account, @gyrointern Feel free to tag / follow / reply for some fun.

59 Likes

But this doesnt belong to the original project and we can do this more easily by creating memes and hashtags.

33 Likes

Ah, no, no, it’s run by an undisclosed person from the Gyroscope core team. :wink: But of course feel free to make a hastag or so. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

cant decide if its good or not , i think anything that comes easy is kinda worthless , gyro is the first project that really connected with community and make them feel every little steps through goals of project . and i feel something like this wont work with “more on twitter”

24 Likes

Yes. Maybe he did more by holding an event

18 Likes

this is good job but first of all we should know what we do to promote this project

23 Likes

I’m also very interested in Twitter, and this is definitely a great project

20 Likes

yes and i think we need to do more

9 Likes

we need to do more in twitter and other socil media…Nowadays discord is use much in other project and we have to had strong discord

23 Likes

Actually twitter treated as is a more expert social media.

8 Likes

Agreed. Twitter promotion is a concrete way of building on the community and attracting a larger number of people to wet to know more about gyro

13 Likes

Not a bad idea. :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::blush::blush::blush::blush:

11 Likes

Twitter is good, but we need more to do on Discord
In twitter there is many airdrop hunter :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

we should active on telegram twođź‘Ť

7 Likes

Yes, I agree with that

13 Likes

Having disagreements will help us get better, albeit constructive criticism

10 Likes

I agree we should introduce this project to all our friends :v: :v:

14 Likes

fully agree, how about to have a calling on Twitter?

6 Likes

Yes, I agree with that

4 Likes