Twitter account activity

Your opinion is correct, if we get a lot of feedback on Twitter, we can increase our activity in other social networks as well. Thank you for your attention.

Good idea. This not only help to know more about this project, but also help to share it with more people!

3 Likes

yes i agree
we need this

3 Likes

I agree maria your edia is so goood please queet and growing in self

4 Likes

very nice

lets make alot #Gyro #Gyroscope in our tweets :slightly_smiling_face: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

Advertising on Twitter and explaining the goals of the project have a great impact on geyros popularity

2 Likes

I hope for the future of this project.

2 Likes

I agree and I agree that we could attract some more attention with memes. Maybe start a meme contest every trimester or something so people would also be motivated to learn more about the project as well as documenting certain events (fun by learning). Just an idea :wink:

1 Like

I also think mems/memescontest cud help us get more visibility at first. Inverse hav a great community n they balance memes and contests (a lot of ppl joined for the logo contest) with a gud community management n serious work to develop project.

1 Like

no this is not a good idea

5 Likes

it isn’t a good idea in this time

6 Likes

Im agree with you…its better that twitter activity for community comapre for rewards

1 Like

This is a specialized discussion, which I have no idea at the moment, because I am studying and getting to know more about decentralization.

1 Like

why??Can you explain more?

this project is great
GReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat

5 Likes

why ???
We all need to be active

4 Likes

i agree with u :))))))

1 Like

I agree with you, the project is excellent, but it should be better known

What should we do for the success of the gyro community?

1 Like

Good project
Best number One