Lessons learned

What did you learn from gyroscope test net ?

22 Likes

What can be said is that the existence of such projects is a challenge to choose good or bad, whether people choose good or bad in the chosen conditions. It’s all about people thinking

2 Likes

How to convert other stable coins into gyro and vice versa, as well as using gyro to trade other cryptocurrencies in its DEX

1 Like

The first experience of using the test net and patience :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

How to stack tokens and swap them with the exchange website

2 Likes

Ho to convert stable coind . I liked this expirience . Thank you gyro

2 Likes

got a bit more familiar with switching networks at least. Not new to governance

1 Like

How to convert other stable coins into gyro and vice versa, as well as using gyro to trade other cryptocurrenciesHow to convert other stable coins into gyro and vice versa, as well as using gyro to trade other cryptocurrencies :thinking:

1 Like

swapping and adding costum tokens to wallet

I learned how simple but clever ideas can be practical and useful. And there is always a way to be creative.

1 Like

For the first time earned by arbitrating! I also noticed that such processes can result in loss!

This is the first big project I have been involved in from the beginning. It feels very special

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

convert other stable coins into gyro and vice versa

so many good thing .good luck .Working with a gyroscope test network was a good experience … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

it is a good project to have a great stale coin and for this reason they need a strong follower

1 Like

as we know, we still have problems with stablecoins such as USDT, USDC or even DAI, i think gyro can solve most of the problems by its idea and protocol but also need strong dao.

2 Likes

I perceive some new concepts about Defi and it is so educative also, all steps was challenging and it made me to search more.

1 Like

I learned a lot of things about stable coins and their challenges. before that i thought it is easy to a coin to have a stable price but after Gyro I started to learn about stable coins and their algorithms.

1 Like

Arbitrage, swap, minting, redeeming, providing liquidity, NFT and some other features just in couple of minutes​:blush::ok_hand:

4 Likes

The gyro project and the claystack project are the most instructive testnet that I have tried.

1 Like