Final Proposal on GGWP 2 - Migrating Founding Members of the Gyroscope DAO from the Testnet Game to the Ethereum mainnet

Hi dear @sepinod :wave:t4:
I see this is your first time posting in this forum :beers:
Welcome to the GyroStable’s forum my friend, I believe your comments are so helpful for us to improve our project so feel free to read articles and tell us about your ideas :pray:t4:

1 Like

Congratulations :clap:t4::clap:t4:
I wish best for you my founding frog friend :grin:

4 Likes

nice Gyro.
i hope gyroscope for Continue on
step by step with gyro

3 Likes

Thanks gyro team and all founder :smiley: ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

3 Likes

thanks Gyro teams,this is great.I hope see your mainnet soon… :+1: :frog:

3 Likes

hi my friend. It’s been awhile since you have note been here. well come back. I hope to see it soon. Good luck bro. :frog: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Given that popular blockchain projects such as Optimism, despite many efforts to build, in the end faced many problems due to the existence of hunters and did not think about it before, but the Gyroscope from the beginning as one of the most important actions in The formation of DAO held sybil challenges to identify and eliminate robots and hunters, which I think reflects the experience and expertise of the core team , and I have special thanks to all members of the core team for their efforts and clever plans in this regard.
I am proud to be a member of this community and to be able to contribute to achieving GyroStable goals.

6 Likes

We are looking forward to the start of the project. Towards success :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

I know this topic is old, but I wanted to remind all of the gyro community members,
that the Gyroscope project succeeded in designing and implementing one of the best and most accurate Sybil resistances in crypto history.
Greetings to their professional team :green_heart::frog:

2 Likes

Definitely so! Especially when we see other projects where people with more than 20 wallets participate in project governance! After all this experiences from previous projects!

1 Like

You mentioned a good point. Other DAOs mostly don’t get hard on Sybil’s attacks, GyroStable will succeed in the DAO’s issues, I wish.

1 Like

The people who are the owners of FF NFTs are unique, but Gyro’s governance has other players in the governance for more assurance, all these governing members of Gyroscope have one thing in common, which is the benefit of all of them in the health and stability of Gyro.
To enjoy inventions of Gyro read Governance primitives :beers:

3 Likes