Final Proposal on GGWP 2 - Migrating Founding Members of the Gyroscope DAO from the Testnet Game to the Ethereum mainnet

I am pleased with the progress you have made over the course of a year. Congratulations.

1 Like

That’s great
I hope you will be succeed and see your mainnet soon…

1 Like

Sounds good. Thanks Gyro team. It will be an interesting project.

1 Like

You’ve done a lot of work. I am very pleased with this progress.

its sounds like the best project at all !!!
:D:D:D

I agree that
It was not easy to go through all these stages. Heavy for bots. I believe that each address should have equal rights with other DAO people.

3 Likes

Thank you gyro team for your work and I wish you all the best. I can’t wait for the minnet.

2 Likes

thank you gyro team; I hope see your mainnet soon…

2 Likes

Goooooood joooooooob with updates ! !!! Thanks Gyro team!

2 Likes

I agreee with you !! Each user should have the same control over the project

5 Likes

I have a feeling it will be a very good project. A lot of work and there is progress. It pleases :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

I am very excited to be a founder and part of the Gyro community. This project has potential !

1 Like

Super project! Gyro is THEEEEEEEEEEEE BEEEESTTTTTTT!!

1 Like

Good job gyro team . I did not believe in this project very much at first. now I can see a lot of progress and how much work you have put in. Thank you

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone. Thank you for Gyro’s team’s efforts to build a strong community. Good job !

2 Likes

Well, for a year you havemaade a big progress. I look forward :smiley:

2 Likes

I just claimed and minted my rare Froggy NFT
Thanks for that. I hope for reaching your milestones

1 Like

Due to the events in Cryptocurrency, the urgent need for a constant and very important price of a stable coin is needed. Thanks to Gyro team, its happening

2 Likes

congratulation to every one and their minted frogs

2 Likes

Thank you for your thoughtful comment :pray:t4:
As mentioned in the article, founding NFTs rarity are effective in the voting power of each user, but it is not the only factor, I believe that the activities of users in the future are also effective, and this issue is on the agenda.

2 Likes