What's your idea about domain name services? (ENS, TNS, ...)

It could be GNS it’s great

2 Likes

Congratulations on your first post :firecracker: :firecracker: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I my opinion it will be very necessary, domain will be the foundation of Web3

4 Likes

I believe that Blockchain and projects that are on this area are going to have a big and important role in our space.
Especially DAO! and projects are relate to this subject.

Decentralized world is coming.

4 Likes

Considering that DNSs represent our addresses and accounts. One of their functions is to prevent errors in entering addresses.

4 Likes

I agree and I think it is not bad idea but not very necessary ,

5 Likes

I think we should wait for another big step in cryptocurrency world to see the true function of these services when metaverse will enter into people’s life and blockchain identities will be tied with real identites.

8 Likes

ENS is great platform. Dynamic effect of ENS surprised me. In my opinion in the future any business must have an ENS

1 Like

GSP is better than to all exactly .this a uniqe project …:heart::+1::+1::heart::+1::heart:

3 Likes

I think is a great service (its reduce mistake). :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think That is necessary for gyroscope to be updated

4 Likes

$GYD
The stable coin of Gyroscope is $GYD my friend

5 Likes

Wouldn’t they be too expensive by then? I mean for us to buy.
I think they might be worth the risk. :alien:

5 Likes

Some DAPPs already support ENS, and I think it will be more adopted in the future. Owning it may be a great decision.

2 Likes

Like other BNS (blockchain-based DNS), It could be useful on its way to being complementary to the ecosystem, but privacy and security issues should be considered.

4 Likes

i think yes but im not truely sure that all of them will even exist through future !
if they remain strong yes they will play an important part i think

4 Likes

I agree with you, but in the end, the project itself must be strong and popular in order to provide the ground for progress and innovation.

3 Likes

I think we should wait for another big step in cryptocurrency world to see the true function of these services when metaverse will enter into people’s life and blockchain identities will be tied with real identites.

4 Likes

Welcome to the gyroscope family my friend it’s God

8 Likes

What is Unstoppable Domains?

UD is the #1 provider of NFT domains on the blockchain, issuing domains like .crypto, .nft, .wallet, and more!

They are returning the power of the internet to people by putting them back in control of their data with domains that they own forever.

What Can I Do With NFT Domains? They are your universal Web3 username, allow you to log into dapps throughout the metaverse, simplify crypto transactions, and more! Learn how to verify your pfp here:

How to Connect Verified NFT PFPs to Your Domain

With Unstoppable Domains’ new NFT Domain Picture feature (beta) you can easily generate a PFP (profile picture) that not only verifies your NFT on the blockc…

How Can I Get One? Thanks to Polygon, you can now buy your domain and claim it with NO GAS FEES here: https://unstoppableweb.co/32Tju3I

3 Likes