Do you think that these services are going to play an important role?
What's your idea about domain name services? (ENS, TNS, ...)
Of course the will do that 
It could be GNS i think 

It can be effective as long as you have an active audience
I think it can play an important role.
I think that’s good, I do not know exactly 
ENS is great platform. Dynamic effect of ENS surprised me. In my opinion in the future any business must have an ENS.
It could be GNS i think
Yes exactly mate

Yes as you say . The Mistakes are minimized
Using the domain minimizing lots of mistake
Of course, surprises are still on the way
ENS it’s look better
It is future sure:rose:
yes be happy
yeah , its good i think ,

im sure its going to be there

sure, GNS is necessary
exactlly why not!
SURPRISES ARE ON THE WAY
Live Long DAO.
You ask commiunity about everything it is very respectfull.
I think it could be a combination of DAO and Gyroscope like:
GDAO or GSC or DGS and things…
didnt hear about TNS . can u explain some about this ?
ENS yes its a great future technology

ENs is a good way to reduce mistakes
Yes, it will . I think it will be an important project
yesssssss Of course

In my opinion, if the project is launched sooner, it will solve many problems of the cryptocurrency community regarding liquidity. 
I agree too but should see the future
That’s a name service for Terra
ENS is a system to convert easy name to wallet address in ETH network
I think a few of DNS’s can remain in market and definitely ENS is one of them and may be Polka.Domain…
Available on other networks as well
welcome to gyro finance 
welcome to gyro finance 
No, I think its not good idea.
Domain name for what?


What is your reason?
I think It could be GRS
@Nahid1 Yes, be sure to do it
I think is not bad idea 
Some say that they would be very expensive in future. Maybe we all should register one domain
I have no opinion on this. I’d like to get to know yours
Of course thw most important 
It could be GNS it’s great
Congratulations on your first post

I my opinion it will be very necessary, domain will be the foundation of Web3
I believe that Blockchain and projects that are on this area are going to have a big and important role in our space.
Especially DAO! and projects are relate to this subject.
Decentralized world is coming.
Considering that DNSs represent our addresses and accounts. One of their functions is to prevent errors in entering addresses.
I agree and I think it is not bad idea but not very necessary ,
I think we should wait for another big step in cryptocurrency world to see the true function of these services when metaverse will enter into people’s life and blockchain identities will be tied with real identites.
ENS is great platform. Dynamic effect of ENS surprised me. In my opinion in the future any business must have an ENS
GSP is better than to all exactly .this a uniqe project …





I think is a great service (its reduce mistake). 
I think That is necessary for gyroscope to be updated
$GYD
The stable coin of Gyroscope is $GYD my friend
Wouldn’t they be too expensive by then? I mean for us to buy.
I think they might be worth the risk. 
Some DAPPs already support ENS, and I think it will be more adopted in the future. Owning it may be a great decision.
Like other BNS (blockchain-based DNS), It could be useful on its way to being complementary to the ecosystem, but privacy and security issues should be considered.
i think yes but im not truely sure that all of them will even exist through future !
if they remain strong yes they will play an important part i think
I agree with you, but in the end, the project itself must be strong and popular in order to provide the ground for progress and innovation.
I think we should wait for another big step in cryptocurrency world to see the true function of these services when metaverse will enter into people’s life and blockchain identities will be tied with real identites.
Welcome to the gyroscope family my friend it’s God
What is Unstoppable Domains?
UD is the #1 provider of NFT domains on the blockchain, issuing domains like .crypto, .nft, .wallet, and more!
They are returning the power of the internet to people by putting them back in control of their data with domains that they own forever.
What Can I Do With NFT Domains? They are your universal Web3 username, allow you to log into dapps throughout the metaverse, simplify crypto transactions, and more! Learn how to verify your pfp here:

How to Connect Verified NFT PFPs to Your Domain
With Unstoppable Domains’ new NFT Domain Picture feature (beta) you can easily generate a PFP (profile picture) that not only verifies your NFT on the blockc…
How Can I Get One? Thanks to Polygon, you can now buy your domain and claim it with NO GAS FEES here: https://unstoppableweb.co/32Tju3I
Some DAPPs already support ENS, and I think it will be more adopted in the future. Owning it may be a great decision.
