What is the best way to deal with sybil attackers?

What do you think is the best way to deal with Sybil Attacker:

1. Video Call
  2. BrightID
  3. Domain name services (ENS, TNS, ā€¦)
  4. Social Accounts
  5. others (you say)
13 Likes

I think the social accounts with reasonable history and followers and being active in community is enough to remove robots. Personally I believe gyro team is a bit more severe than normal about the subject of sybil attack!

9 Likes

social accounts are not a good way. for example my twitter account got suspended. Now how can i prove myself? brightid is good i think or video call if possible

7 Likes

In my opinion, a connection to a social account is enough, for example, Instagram. Twitter or Facebook

6 Likes

Domain name services (ENS, TNS, ā€¦) and Social Accounts

2 Likes

In my opinion, the procedure followed by Gyro team is a bit strict and a combination of these methods can be enough.

4 Likes

I prefer connecting Social Accounts. but one or two be enough.

3 Likes

video call totally against decentralization. social accounts not good enough but helpful. Domain name services not good choice. but among all of those chooses I think BrightID is the best way for sybil resistance.

1 Like

I think brightid could be one of the best options for removing bots :wink:

1 Like

I agree with you. Unfortunately, robots have taken over the digital community :frowning_face:

3 Likes

completely disagree with video call - BrightID

In a non-decentral space, many people do not want to reveal their identity for various reasons

i think current team procedure for this subject is very accurate and clever :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not familiar with bright Id but social media and calls are against the privacy of users who want to be unknown.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.