📦 Gyroscope Governance Forum Archive — This site is a read-only historical archive. Visit gyro.finance for active links & community channels.
Gyroscope Gyroscope Archive

What do you know about the Gyro development team?

Closed topics 📅 January 03, 2022 💬 14 posts 👁️ 533 views

hello guys
this topic is about knowing gyro protocol team
how much information you have about team members?do you know their names?do you any information about their educations and backgrounds?
did you know mr jonas had background in binance and european central bank?

Yep! I know Lewis, Ariah and of course Jonas :wink:
Their background can be found on their social accounts but I myself know Ariah and Lewis from Economic Design channel on a interview about Gyro project and Jonas from discord (and sometimes closing my topics here in forum :joy: )

WoooooW amazing. I didn’t know, this is great. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

There is information about them on the website. They are the geniuses of the most prestigious universities :star_struck:

I believe they have a good purpose for starting this job and they can be better with more try