Wen ? should we force governance token?

I think we don’t have to force governance tokens. Once the project finds its place among the crypto community and fundraising takes place properly, then the launch of tokens and creating DAO would be a huge step for the project. That moment Gyro can explode the market, otherwise its hype could be damped like many good projects.

15 Likes

i agree.team and project need time to To prove himself @booriraa

6 Likes

For example look at PSP, mainnet for so long was working and TVL increased day by day, and then BOOM, token launch!

5 Likes

i agree with this team project

3 Likes

I agree with you :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

I agree with you… I have Two main reasons: 1st is to prevent probable failure in tokenization process and 2nd is to make sybil attacker tired =)

3 Likes

PSP had an UNFAIR distribution and it effects its community for sure

3 Likes

Unfortunately, Paraswap had a very unfair distribution and caused dissatisfaction among many of its users. Certainly in the future we will see a significant reduction in the volume of transactions on Paraswap

I believe that the gyroscope is very important to its loyal members and has all the prerequisites for a very large, successful and sustainable project in the future.

:wink: :wink: :kissing_heart: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

6 Likes

Yes . That is true, creating your own community and gathering true users one by one is a good thing Gyro is doing. Loyalty is all things DAO needs.

Yes you are right, preparing the project against attacks and problems also can help running project more decentralized once mainnet launches.

2 Likes

i strongly agree with your point.

2 Likes

And token domped((((((((.

1 Like

exactly this will happen!

Iagree eith you dear
we should take time to this project
:arrow_up:

i think this project will not have Dao tokens. We currently have Forg nft and i think so that is enough

:wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Yea the Frog is the best LOL
But how does Gyro want to get completely decentralized if it won’t distribute tokens?

Closing this topic. Thanks for your trust, making a lot of progress with moving to mainnet, but there is still work to be done :slight_smile:

Also see forum rules. In the beginning we have to be strict about this to keep the forum clean & usable.

Q: What should be posted in the forum?

A: This forum aims to facilitate a streamlined discussion on governance proposals, meta-governance and other issues of general concern to the Gyroscope protocol

Q: What should NOT be posted in the forum?

A: The forum is not intended for casual conversations. If a topic or post is not constructive, a personal question or has already been discussed in another thread it might get deleted or closed.

cc @booriraa

1 Like