The last survivor in the gyroscope community

And in the end,
the only survivor of the gyroscope community
among the Iranians is only @mehdij2020 :joy::joy:, God, they are making many difficult steps.:pleading_face::pleading_face::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

20 Likes

I made many of topics but only this one was registered​:joy::joy:

8 Likes

what do you mean by last survivor? i don’t understand at all

2 Likes

I think he is joking and we can all succeed :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :frog: :frog:

3 Likes

It was funny but I think they should make do some fun and scientific steps.

3 Likes

it is right content and I agree with you. He help us to know this project

3 Likes

It was a quip, we are all here together trying to form a good and useful community, so everyone wins :hugs::heart::heart:

4 Likes

This way of working reminds me of the movie “What Happened to Monday”
It seems that we are all doomed to death :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
I hope the real members are not removed :palms_up_together: :palms_up_together:

7 Likes

It is very disappointing that we can not pass the new stage due to not being on spaces(Twitter):confused:

7 Likes

You are right. Me too. Because of haven’t activity in spaces , we can’t pass this chalenges.

3 Likes

Nothing is certain.hopefully tje will make some easy steps for us​:crossed_fingers::heart:

3 Likes

Who succeeded in Discord today? :smiley: :smiley:
It was very difficult and we had little time :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Now that there is no answer, we have to wait​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:******

3 Likes
4 Likes

They like jokes. But your joke is kind of sad, after spending such a long time to complete the testnet and then not being able to do the challenges -and considering the internet connection we have in Iran. :unamused:

5 Likes

i think we are close to the ends and hopefully lots of us e with them, so just keep going and let them know that your not here just for some useless airdrops :fist: :muscle:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas friends, I hope you have a good and happy year​:christmas_tree::sparkler::clinking_glasses::chocolate_bar::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

With this degree of difficulty, I do not think even Mehdi will survive in the end. : )

6 Likes

I close this topic because it’s disappointing community members and also this kind of posts are not belong to this Forum my friend, please post your Jokes and Memes in #memes room on Gyro Discord server.

Good luck my man :beers::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes