Sybil resistance

The main question here is what do we want to fight here?
Are we fighting bots, or are we trying to find an active community that can spread the word and be role players?
If the former, then it is really easy! Just create a time-consuming game full of Captcha and that’ll do!
To address the latter, then you need to find a better way to teach your community (Videos and media!).
At the end of the day, every each of us is looking to get something out of this!
Try to think what are the questions that you want your community to be able to answer?:
What does Gyro do?
Why Gyro?
How to use Gyro?
I think you need to aim for such questions and provide interesting material for the community to learn!

16 Likes

Hi friends, the gyroscope activity on Twitter is very low and they should inform us more about the project process, don’t you think?

3 Likes

What is " oon barge jaye carte meli " ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I dont think oon bargehe is enough for KYC, because the supermarket across the street doesnt accept it

3 Likes

I think the point of Sybil Resistance isn’t blocking the bots, at least not the main point. However, it is an opportunity to involve the community, and somehow, force them to learn. Not that I’m saying Gyro is doing something wrong. I’m just saying they should be honest and say it. To be honest, I don’t think airdrop is costly for Gyro at all!
Gyro must directly tell the community what they are looking for. They have an awesome idea and a great developing team, and now they’re looking for a community that knows what Gyro provides.
After the release, Gyro won’t be the only project of this kind out there! But it could/should be the project that have a community who knows how valuable Gyro is and how to use it!

11 Likes

All are acceptable but traditional KYC … may not . Good job Gyro team

3 Likes

thank you for helping us with this problem. I have this bargehe but I dont know they accept it or not :grin:

2 Likes

they choose the wrong method to promote their community

2 Likes

I think they should provide more information on the project process

8 Likes

Just share first search result: What is Decentralized KYC and why Polkadex is implementing it | by Polkadex | Polkadex | Medium

2 Likes

my friend where is tirana??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

what is tirana??? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Exactly dude. They’re just looking for pepole who are familiar with every aspect of crypto and ignoring those who are new in crypto :+1:
If they continue this method, their DAO will have less than 100.

9 Likes

Of course they can do so , things are going a bit confusing.

5 Likes

In my opinion you are taking it so hard, I hop finally be a eligible user, I want to read your mind. But it is not possible.

2 Likes

I hope the end of the story is not disappointment.

7 Likes

Its not good way for recognetion real community
Aradi

3 Likes

Hello @elena , welcome to the forum​:heart_eyes::heart:

Do you agree with me?

3 Likes

we all hope so . waiting for new informations.
:heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

it is a wrong method for promoting their community. As a member who is doing their testnet I lost my passion that I have for the first day. It is better they review their approach

3 Likes