Sybil resistance

I like the assumptions of this project. I hope you will move soon

1 Like

In fact, the age of the Twitter account can not be a good criterion, many people may not be active on Twitter

3 Likes

I think appropriate measures have been taken to prevent fraud and airdrop hunting.
A system is designed correctly.

3 Likes

At least it’s not KYC. that shows they’re true to their goals and listen to the community. Because I know most people don’t want to give their real life information right?:+1:

3 Likes

[quote=“vsdriinc, post:369, topic:29”]
At least it’s not KYC. that shows they’re true to their goals and listen to the community
[/quote]This is very good. It should be the same

1 Like

The only survivor who survives all stages of the gyroscope is @mehdij2020 :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

The Gyroscope should have a solution to deal with sybil attack, I think the solution ‘kyc’ or ‘link address to twitter account’ is appropriate

4 Likes

I wish real community will success at all of parts :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I agree with you . Activity is a better measure

1 Like

We do not have ID Card(kart melli), are you talking about kyc?:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Dont have a passport or drivers license? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

be patient :sweat_smile: :laughing:

3 Likes

KYC in not the solution :-1:

4 Likes

Using social accounts like Twitter and Telegram and Phone number verification is an excellent way to stop Sybil attacks. On the other hand, traditional KYC is not a proper solution IMO.

3 Likes

do you have oon bargehe jaye carte melli? :rofl:

4 Likes

I hope too dear friend.:palms_up_together::palms_up_together::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:We can make a lot of progress​:fire::fire:

7 Likes

yes I hope we can all finally achieve our goals :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Yes, we can be very successful with each other​:fire::fire::fire::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

@mehdij2020 If possible, tell us about the new stage on your Twitter page, thank you :heart::heart:

3 Likes

I have “Oon bargehe”, but I do not think they will accept it.

3 Likes