Sybil resistance

For reading about Airdrop hunters :triumph:

4 Likes

So far so good, but it will definitely go well :ok_hand:

5 Likes

i hope we keep hear good news from Gyro

4 Likes

@iman_paydar
Hope so dude! Finding the best solution is hard!

4 Likes

I love this project!

2 Likes

Although sybil resistance through several challenges seems to be good, the team should be aware of not filtering the large amount of real community members so much so that the decentralization of the project be overshadowed.

2 Likes

i think kvc could not be a perfect solution.Thank you for your efforts.

1 Like

Proper AirDrop Hunter must be identified. But the choice should not be to discourage real users.

3 Likes

good jobs, its the best platform that i have seen ever/.

1 Like

bright id is good solution as well

2 Likes

The reputation system has been designed as an effective mechanism to reduce risks associated with online shopping for customers. However, it is vulnerable to rating fraud. Some raters may inject unfairly high or low ratings to the system so as to promote their own products or demote their competitors. This study explores the rating fraud by differentiating the subjective fraud from objective fraud. Then it discusses the effectiveness of blockchain technology in objective fraud and its limitation in subjective fraud, especially the rating fraud. Lastly, it systematically analyzes the robustness of blockchain-based reputation systems in each type of rating fraud. The detection of fraudulent raters is not easy since they can behave strategically to camouflage themselves.

7 Likes

there is noway friends

3 Likes

I think it is better for each address participating in the testNet to be authenticated with a Twitter address along with a selfie video

1 Like

Hope so dude! Finding the best solution is hard!

I think you are doing the right thing :v:

To be honest I prefer KYC beyond the first step of level 4th.

3 Likes

A Sybil attack is when you pretend to be more people than you are, in order to gain majority (e.g. by creating fake accounts).

If this were possible in blockchain, then it could be used to pull off a 51% attack (however, it is not, since public blockchains don’t care about accounts - the “votes” are based on hash power or stake).

A majority attack, a.k.a. 51% attack, is when you have so many “votes” that you can single-handedly decide which chain counts as truth, among the possible valid chains.

This can in turn be used to censor transactions, or to pull of a double-spend attack, where you buy something, and then start mining from a block before that, and create a stronger chain that doesn’t include your transaction (but you need to have 51% to do that, since you need to be able to eventually pull ahead of the rest of the network, that is probably trying to extend the chain that does have your transaction).

7 Likes

I believe that the best way to build Sybil resistance is to learn through mother tongue.
It may take time, but in the long run it can be useful for the entire community.

7 Likes

gyro king of stable coins in the world :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :+1: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

i am agree with that :+1:

5 Likes