📦 Gyroscope Governance Forum Archive — This site is a read-only historical archive. Visit gyro.finance for active links & community channels.
Gyroscope Gyroscope Archive

Introducing Gyroscope to new people

Closed topics 📅 January 03, 2022 💬 3 posts 👁️ 232 views

What can attract new people to our community?
Do you agree that each person should invite a new person to the community? (Our number doubles every month).
Share your suggestions in the comments

  • I agree (I participate)
  • I disagree (I do not participate)

0 voters

Closing this topic, since it is a duplicate of another topic. In the beginning we have to be strict about this to keep the forum clean & usable. Also see forum rules.

Please take the discussion over here: Gyro Social Media improve Idea's

Q: What should be posted in the forum?

A: This forum aims to facilitate a streamlined discussion on governance proposals, meta-governance and other issues of general concern to the Gyroscope protocol

Q: What should NOT be posted in the forum?

A: The forum is not intended for casual conversations. If a topic or post is not constructive, a personal question or has already been discussed in another thread it might get deleted or closed.

Cc @mikenovan