Gyroscope VS USDT,DAI,USDC

how Gyroscope can change the market pair ?
Gyroscope need to own exchange for start ?

32 Likes

due to docs, Gyroscope is a stablecoin. Think of it like an alternative to the dollar, but similarly stable in value, that you don’t need a bank or even the government to run for you. You can hold and use Gyro Dollars just by interacting with communal computer code.

15 Likes

Yes gyroscope need an own token gov.

4 Likes

hope for the best :slight_smile: and good luck great team

5 Likes

I think no need to own exchange , more need gyro in multi chain .

7 Likes

i think good for stable crash
@johnallard270

15 Likes

no need own exchange. just must power full and create adv campain
gyro is future @irancbt1

4 Likes

@dig
what’s your opinion?

2 Likes

first : gyro is the best
second : other stable coin are not fully decentralize and they can benned your assets but gyro is fully decentralize and no one banned your assets
third : privacy

tanx :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

you can mint gyro like lvl 1 action on gyro.finance and spend other stable coins for gyro coin

4 Likes

very nice picture :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

yes gyro need own token :shushing_face:

6 Likes

i’d rather have gyro instead of usdt so i hope this happens

3 Likes

no, it need great financial support and pools to have enough liquidity for the users

5 Likes

gyro is a stablecoin and no need to exchange just need pools , AMMs and PMMs for swaping and staking .i am very optimistic to this project

1 Like

i hope it will be the strongest stablecoin

3 Likes

CE are the biggest risk markets, whether centralized exchange or stable coin and market needs a gyroscope. :wink: