Do you think the level 4 games will be enough to keep bots and spammers away?

There were some great ideas and some good challenges, but a lot of real community people got away with it, unfortunately.

3 Likes

I think it’s perfectly fine, real people can definitely get through in level 4, although not many people seem to have gotten through the first 3 challenges so far!

3 Likes

ye, it is enough for those who just aim to get the airdrop, they don’t have so many patients to test such 1-4 levels.I think 1-2.5level is enough.

3 Likes

that’s will good some easier :upside_down_face: this level is filters normal people as well.

1 Like

Yes, I agree with you, this isYes, I agree with you, this is a good project and I am sure that it is in a great and first-class future with a hope for a bright future. a good thing

4 Likes

Although I agree with you, I prefer to let you see what you want to see through more sound classification

1 Like

Level4 challenges are wiping out not only bots but people like me as well.

The retrospective challenges are a bummer.

4 Likes

But the situation should not be made so difficult that ordinary people can not participate. :ok_hand:

1 Like

more challenge can eliminate airdrop hunters
challenge that associate with the wallet address

Yes, I agree, because the code of justice is the main goal of the project and mutual trust and progress forward and breaking the boundaries with aspirations, and that means a big family.

1 Like

So far those games were like “if you were there or did that then you are good to go”, its like playing with blindfold and if we are lucky we did the right thing in right time in right place. I’m not sure these type of games will eliminates only bots and airdrop hunters but it could eliminate some unaware genuine users too.
I hope they’ll create an actual game but sth like Captcha, very hard for bot or expensive for so many accounts doing it. it’ll be fun while doing filtering.

4 Likes
3 Likes

not only enough but also it is keeping some real individuals away too!!!

1 Like

I think it also filters out a lot of real people in the community

3 Likes

As of 19/12/2021, I can safely say that it is too much; genuine users are being eliminated and they (we) don’t deserve that. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

i think it should at least run in 2 time zone so it’s be fair for every person in community to earn a chance to done it

2 Likes

The only thing I’m sure of is not the robot project team :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

All the challenges are not yet complete, so it is too early to say that the real person is filtered out

2 Likes

Never enough :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: But I think we are going through this. Seems like these challenges are not just for removing hunters and fakes! these are for grading community members also.

6 Likes

Not only is it enough but it is more than what is needed!

2 Likes