Do you think the level 4 games will be enough to keep bots and spammers away?

Lets talk about the airdrop hunters and how they can be dealt with to creat a better community.

34 Likes

yes I think enough because I think this level need to skill…

8 Likes

yes i think thats enough cause its almost impossible for hunters to manage so many accounts in the games

4 Likes

I think enough punishment and they can no longer use this project, society needs a justice that gyro is doing well.

6 Likes

Your probably right :+1: but I’ve heard there are some very tryhard people who really do things like that.
A lot people make money by spamming and using bots to get tons of money out of airdrops.

There has been a lot of community’s that have been ruined by bots😓

If they can take care of bots I think it would be just fine. I mean how many accounts one person can manage?

9 Likes

it’s all about bots :lying_face: level 4 challenges will wipe them out :ok_hand:

3 Likes

what is up with these games? how can we do them properly?

2 Likes

I think it was good, but it was strictly and boring :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

it can be better with proggress line to show that where is the project and users levels.

3 Likes

They always find new ways, so this step should be finish as soon as possible. then the bots and spammers can’t adopt with it. As @AdmiralSpook talk about it:

4 Likes

Hi. In my opinion, this question can be asked if we are aware of the stages of level 4 games. Given that at the moment we have no knowledge of those steps, so your question can not be answered definitively.

4 Likes

How many are they? I don’t think a lot. Because just by looking at persian community, you a lot are real Iranians.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know why they’re taking so long😑 they should start the challenges soon I’m bored😴

2 Likes

i think it works .and can be helpful for project but some people were not able to do.who they were not bot or spammer

1 Like

I hope there will be some easier challenges.so far the challenges we’re for specific people :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I think there should be a few ways to seprate bots and spammers from real commiunity and it will not happen with just one game it needs time and also a few challenges to clarify real users.

2 Likes

yes i think it is enough but its so boring
they can have more game

3 Likes

This was the best method the Gyroscope used,I agree with it 100%

1 Like

the method is excellent. It takes alot of time and some knowledge to complete all levels. Not much you can do to avoid bots and spammers but GYRO did their best!

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good way to found out
But needs time

4 Likes