[Consultation] End-to-end governance test and launch of AMO pool with 200k GYD on Base

(post deleted by author)

Base is a rapidly expanding L2 with a strong interest from DeFi users. Therefore, I support this proposal.

2 Likes

great. lets go Gyro. [End-to-end governance test and launch of AMO pool

1 Like

I also agree that you are a correct method
Base network seems to be a smart choice

1 Like

This makes a lot of sense, and was a natural next step for Gyroscope. The way in which they bootstrapped GYD liquidity on Base via an AMO pool seemed pretty well thought out, particularly with the understanding that GYD’s reach needed to be expanded without the complexity of a full stablecoin issuance process.
That sounds like a prudent way to keep flexibility but still balance GYD liquidity within diverse networks. Such a governance model would be merited here, too: the ability for multiple ways to achieve governance power means that the decision-making process can be inclusive.

Per se, what I want more to see is how the AMO pools are going to be managed in concert with the main GYD reserves over time. The gradual balancing approach does make sense for long term stability. Generally, it is a good proposal, and I am very anxious to see what the community has to say in discussions and eventual voting. :raised_hands::frog:

Increasing the supply of GYD is a great idea. Also, Base is a fast-growing L2 and has a lot of DeFi users. provided the L2 supports E-CLPs (which in this case Base does) So, I also support this proposal.

I support any movement on Base, I belive in that ecosystem, I think GYRo needs theis

nice to see the project reach this level. agree the proposal. let’s go

Increasing the supply of GYD is a tremendous opportunity. In addition, Base is a rapidly expanding L2. Therefore, I support this proposal.