About Space Frog NFT

How we can claim our NFT? Can we sell this NFT or we should save that? Is it going to list on any NFT marketplace?

156 Likes

This nft not for sale!
And you cant sell that
Is that for voting in level 3 pf gyro testnet

78 Likes

Hi Sahar! As you may have noticed earlier, Space Frog NFTs are more accurately GYN (Gyro NFT) Tokens. Which are considered as voting powers in level 3. Therefore, you cannot sell/transfer them yet. But for information about the future, you should ask core team members. @aklamun @jooooo5as @danhper @srs

66 Likes

should wait for releasing more info as there is not any info about minting yet.

22 Likes

exactly :ok_hand:, gyro still doesn’t publish more about its NFT

16 Likes

it is just a technical thing for whitelisting people in the next levels i believe.

11 Likes

not now
but it is possible to transfer these nfts to next level on mainnet via The team

10 Likes

right :clap: :clap: :clap: but This project is worth a lot more :clap: :clap: Decentralized :point_left: :point_left:

6 Likes

dont think about the nft… This project is worth a lot more :clap: :clap: Decentralized :point_left: :point_left: Do not doubt that they also give good rewards to their employees :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

what about those who minted nft but cant vote? :thinking:

5 Likes

@majidi
do you have that problem?
I could vote without any problem.
I would suggest you to contact the staff
use the but to get to know how to contact the team @discobot

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

that NFT is not for sale. it more like a permission to cast a vote on level 3

5 Likes

that not for sale and only power for voting

2 Likes

No now! But in the future, these NFT will be of great value, so I suggest you never think about selling or transferring them!
Now you can participate in the gyroscope governance system with the help of this item.

8 Likes

I agree with you that this project gives us the opportunity to be able to participate in decisions and this is just the beginning.

6 Likes

thank you so much. I’ll try it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The NFT is not for sale. Most likely devs will distribute governance tokens to NFT holders in future. But it’s all guessing though.

4 Likes

no, you can’t sell it… maybe it’s for the next levels. :grin:

3 Likes

I have the same question,
Or more precisely: will these NFTs remint and have a equivalent when the mainnet launch?

3 Likes