Which property of Gyroscope makes you being hopeful for this project?πŸ€”

:left_speech_bubble: As you know there are lots of properties which can confirm that Gyroscope is going to be the best.
But I wanna know that which property of this platform is more important for you? :thinking:

15 Likes

Ability to monetize small fluctuations

4 Likes

a real fully decentralize stable coin that not crush in different condition .

5 Likes

But on the other hand, arbitrage is less risky than many other types of trading. If you’re buying and selling the crypto on two exchanges at the exact same time, you might not always make an enormous profit, but you generally won’t make more than a slight loss either

6 Likes

just full decentralize
USDT is not fecentralize and any time they can block your USDT but in gyro no

gyro in best for ever @irancbt1

read more about stablecoin Stablecoin Definition

9 Likes

decentralized stable coin!

3 Likes

i think : governance and fully decentralize are the best property of GYRO
if you agree with me please press the like :revolving_hearts:
232e8f98839e4e8f400d861791ccd9555ea0a3bd_2_690x391

4 Likes

Their ability to gamify the testnet was what captured my initial attention which garnered early community building, support and involvement. Thought that it was clever.

3 Likes

gyro in best for ever​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

decentralize make me hopeful

3 Likes

like on every DAO the protocoll must be technically sophisticated but another important point is marketing and community growing!

1 Like

Decentralization is one of the principles of the block chain world. Gyroscope is moving in the same direction too :rocket:

2 Likes

The main goal of blockchain is to decentralize everything and many projects are moving towards this goal , but centralized stable coins were a threat to this goal and the vacancy of a completely decentralized stable coin was always felt. A gyroscope is a project that can eliminate this threat and this need.

2 Likes

The remarkable distribution to the community has been of great interest to me.

:smiley: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

also

A decentralized currency that can be used by all countries of the world without being affected by sanctions and restrictions

its great specification :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Low risk and strong community

1 Like

because its a decentralized project and has a lot of focus on building a good community :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes