Which Blockchain?

my vote all networks

ETH / BSC / SOLANA / AVALANCHE / TRON / ETH-2 / …

:slightly_smiling_face: :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

please use zkrollup chains like ZKsync. be in future!

1 Like

In the cuurent market, it is easier to use BSC or Polygon. but, in the future maybe it is much better to use eth layer 2, as eth is much more secure than other blockchains.

4 Likes

zksyncis my preferable ser!
but avalanche is pretty good aswell

4 Likes

the L2s solutions are awesome like zksync and optimism because of lower gas fee
either avalanche and polygon

2 Likes

I voted for l2 arbitrum, optimism. much better than that zksync and stark ware which is not present in the poll.
I don’t know why people voted for polygan
It’s almost like a side chain. It doesn’t have the security of eth main net.
Avax is good too. Sol is down again

2 Likes

personally I use polygon like 99% of times but I think our first network should not be it. I don’t know why

2 Likes

Smarchain has more vote than solana? I mean are you serious?

1 Like

I can’t select three options but beside polygon and L2s Avalanche is also becoming a big player

1 Like

I work with zk sync very good very fast and low fee

5 Likes

ZEKSYNC the future of crypto and we can add L2 from transactions

5 Likes

If this stable coin wants to succeed, it must naturally be used on all blockchains.

7 Likes

For a project that has not yet been launched, it is too early to talk about which blockchain, although if this project is to succeed, all important blockchains must be considered in the roadmap in the long term.

5 Likes

ethereum,polygon,zksync,arbitrum,optimisim,avalanch,fantom

6 Likes

Arbitrum is the Layer 2 protocol on the ethereum ecosystems, L2 s cause that we have perfect security and privacy of ethereum network (transaction will be written on ethereum in summary ) and have a cheap transaction on this network

8 Likes

Non of them i choose cosmos network
Becuse has lowest gas fee , strong code and security
But as you know ethereum proved himself for being secure so if we decided to use ERC-20 as base network that is necessary to have zksync as layer2

10 Likes

Matic is setting up for a successful launch :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:. After that probably we have arbitrum and optimism

2 Likes

Great offer and good explanation for this offer … :+1:

4 Likes

i think this blockchain are good. arbitrum, optimisim, zksync, polygon, starkware

4 Likes

In my opinion, the L2 is the best option.(specially starknet, Zk)
High security and speed and at the same time reasonable fees and costs :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes