What's your idea about domain name services? (ENS, TNS, ...)

it can affect the credit of the project

2 Likes

of course yes, domain name like address in URL because of easy to learn and save in the mind.

1 Like

no i donā€™t agree with that
i think that its just use for secondary account, so the main account should remain unknown because of the privacy.

3 Likes

This is only a taste of what might transpire when it comes to the decentralized webā€™s possibilities, many of which are already available for you to take advantage of. If we continue moving away from Web 2.0 and closer to the decentralized web, these areas will flourish as users reclaim ownership of the internet from the current massive and centralized corporations. Now is a better time than ever to get a blockchain domain and connect to the decentralized web.

4 Likes

I agree like it

4 Likes

yes
because with ENS no need to memorize address and we convert simple name to eth address easily

2 Likes

maybe an important role

1 Like

maybe it has an important role

3 Likes

ENS is very important in future
DNS is a service to convert Fully Qualify Domain Name (FQDN) to IP address and ENS use for convert easy name like wallet1.irancbt1.eth to wallet address in blockchain

1 Like

We will hear more than ENS
ENS will be important in a decentralized world and Web 3

1 Like

projects like ENS are necessary for web 3

1 Like

Can you still purchase one?

1 Like

please read this topic :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I think this is a token sign: $Gyro :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is also a very important issue. I think the gyro can handle this issue well

1 Like

Is Gyro a domain service or could it be?
Maybe we all should buy one domain name. Can anybody tell me how much one should normally pay for a domain name? :thinking:

1 Like