What is your general opinion about the frog game challenges?

i really get disappointed and think will not pass any!! all are what we did in the past!! what about people who are novice in this field!!!

3 Likes

Nop hoping to get the rest of the points and wishing luck for everyone :crossed_fingers: :blush:

1 Like

Lets hope for the best and wish the team luck :crossed_fingers: to the moon with gyroscope :blush: :ok_hand:

1 Like
2 Likes

Unfortunately, they were very strict at this stage. This has upset everyone :frowning:

2 Likes

I think they respect to their community and it matters

1 Like

It’s a little hard but with a little try you can succeed
:wink:

3 Likes

wellcome here @Mabj . you are right. we should try and learn about Gyroscope.
I wish you the best :100:

2 Likes

yet i could not pass any of them. in first challenges i did not have POAPs, in next challenge i was n discord space waiting to someone comes and talk to us but after wasting 30min. i suddenly found out that there is an announcement and it was too late to send my wallet address and writing sth about sybil resistance. in next challenge i could only upload my json file. my twitter account has suspended and could not verify it. how misery i am :cry:

3 Likes

hi my frind. non of us could not pass all of challenges. Don not worry and go forward.
Its important that we are learning here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes. Same me and most of players. The forth challenge is not professional

1 Like

I Think the challenges are necessary to identify malicious user but it would be better if these challenges be easier
anyway I believe that the core team measure every thing and then acts

4 Likes

I completely agree with you that the challenges are very difficult
I hope the next challenge will be easier

3 Likes

I agree with that :crossed_fingers: learning and improving is great and good luck

1 Like

Don not worry and go forward. :wink:
Its important that we are learning here. :blush:
all of us could pass challenges. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Challenges have been a real challenge so far, and in cases like the Discord Challenge it was unfair given the problems that arose.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree with you about the Discord Challenge. That challenge was without regard to the potential problems that arose for BotDiscord, nor was the issue of different time zones of the earth.

1 Like

I hope that in the future more attention will be paid to these points,
because the non-acquisition of points in any of these challenges may
cause the person to be rejected.

2 Likes

Closing this topic, since it is a duplicate of another topic. In the beginning we have to be strict about this to keep the forum clean & usable. Also see forum rules.

Please take the discussion over here: What do you think about the Gyroscope Level 4 games?

1 Like