📦 Gyroscope Governance Forum Archive — This site is a read-only historical archive. Visit gyro.finance for active links & community channels.
Gyroscope Gyroscope Archive

Sybil Resistance Explanations of Challenge V

Closed topics 📅 December 30, 2021 💬 6 posts 👁️ 365 views

Write the paragraph that you wrote about Sybil Resistance in discord for challenge 5. Lets see what you wrote.

P.S. I myself could not write anything due to Time Limit

I could not write anything due to time constraints. I think a lot of special activities here and Discord are enough to know the real accounts.

There wasn’t enough time to attend the convention in discord and server was so busy. I couldn’t join that and it made me crazy because I made a big effort but I wasn’t successful.

This topic will be closed due to inactivity in order to keep the forum tidy.Also see forum rules.