Promote by famous people in social media

Do you agree with the promote of the protocol gyroscope by famous people to increases the community?

15 Likes

No!
But famous and trusted peoples in Crypto community ,YES :v:

3 Likes

nope!
thats how sh**coins shilling their token

5 Likes

In my opinion the good project finally find there way , more need active community and dev.

4 Likes

no because this kind of adv is not good

3 Likes

A famous celebrity can overshadow a brand and detract from it . Sometime, a brand will rely too heavily on a celebrity endorsement. When that happens, the celebrity can outshine the product or give the impression that they are not genuinely interested. This can make a brand seem inauthentic.

If consumers are not convinced that celebrities are sincere about an endorsement, it can negatively impact the brand. Celebrities who endorse too many products may lose credibility with the public. It is important to match your product or service to the right celebrity.

It can take a long time to influence consumers through a celebrity endorsement . A celebrity endorsement from a star that is not well matched to the brand will not influence consumers at all. These are all important considerations before seeking a celebrity endorsement.

3 Likes

I think this project is very powerful and soon all people will know about it and there is no need to introduce it by celebrities. :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

we dont need this bro :grinning: :innocent:

2 Likes

Because celebrities have a lot of followers on social media, their ads can better introduce the gyro system

3 Likes

@Reza.pzh No, many of them do not have enough knowledge in this field :no_entry:

2 Likes

i believe the trust worthy people can be good for a community that has a great plan to do!
but how we can find one? i dont know!
promote by “any” famous person will be ended like how trash coins get pumps and dumps!

1 Like

@Reza.pzh Yes it is good idea. Best wishes :v:

1 Like

People love freedom and will be interested in anything that gives them freedom in their daily affairs and dealings. Giro will be promoted all over the world very quickly because that is what the world needs

:sunglasses: :star_struck: :sunglasses: :star_struck:

I don’t trust the famouse people. They always have some interest in it today they like it
tomorrow, what he pays them for. I think it is more important that a lot of people trust them.

2 Likes

I do not consider this a good solution :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like