New ways to earn Sybil points

Let’s suggest new ways to earn Sybil points to the team. It’s time to show our community’s creativity to everyone.

Read the medium article below to make sure you have got the concept of this game.

30 Likes

Excellent, but what better solution than community activity ??

5 Likes

it’ very good my frind.

3 Likes

We can talk about it in a more specific way. what kind of activities we can or we should have in order to get Sybil points. Some people may not be familiar with it. The last two activities were totally fair but maybe the community doesn’t know about them. We can make them familiar and then ask about it. I’m not talking about gleam form but it was made out of a right concept at least. :blush:

2 Likes

Excellent, it’s time to prove it to everyone :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Ive read the article, please use simple English so that all variety of of people could understand it

1 Like

I think best way for help gyro is read about gyro

3 Likes

I think this is good way.

5 Likes

In my opinion, in order to help this project, we should provide short and multi-part trainings of this project to the association so that the information of the gyroscope community will be more important for this project.

2 Likes

tnx for sharing :+1:

4 Likes

Maybe its possible for great team of gyroscope

2 Likes

My main concern is that when something’s going on, not everybody would know about it, for example about challenge 1 which is mentioned in

I never knew and Q&A is going on in twitter just because I’m not an active twitter user, although I am an enthusiast about Gyroscope project.

6 Likes

This is the best way to find a real community

4 Likes

What exactly you mean? Twitter activity?

1 Like

no this project need to real community and active community so gyro can find true community with this method.

4 Likes

I agree with you, I’m just purposing to consider different types of activity rather than just twitter, like discord or even forums of here.

5 Likes

its goood :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I think this is a good solution

2 Likes

Yeah that’s is very good and true :+1: :ok_hand:

1 Like

I read the article and I should say Fair enough, Just put some ways for average users to get points. Not every one who didn’t get to participate in AMA session is bot or Sybil attacker