📦 Gyroscope Governance Forum Archive — This site is a read-only historical archive. Visit gyro.finance for active links & community channels.
Gyroscope Gyroscope Archive

List of Snapshot voting

Closed topics 📅 December 30, 2021 💬 4 posts 👁️ 241 views

I read the last step in the medium. Some users are complaining about the list of snapshot, but It seems rational to me. I noticed $psp and $ENS among the list of snapshot voting. I assume that the team is looking for users who have received the airdrops but didn’t sell them so they were able to vote on snapshot for the proposal. This type of users are definitely valuable for creating a positive community.

do we need pay fee for participate in voting ? If we need to pay the fee , many people cant participate because of the eth fee .

↳ in reply to post #2

no. it dose not need to pay fee . just participate