How important is privacy?

I am totally agree with privacy and decentralized for everyone.

1 Like

Yes Exactly miss. I agree

1 Like

Yes , I’m agree with this issue :ok_hand:

5 Likes

well for my is the most important thing

1 Like

Privacy is a fundamental right, essential to autonomy and the protection of human dignity ,

1 Like

very much so, though its a tough call with sybil resistance

1 Like

Definitely privacy is important

1 Like

In my opinion, its one the most important factors.

1 Like

Privacy is not compromised by this hand-held information

Of course if there was no risk one would prefer better profits. But I think people do not get the importance of privacy, decentraliation, etc. unless they experience bad things like scams and hacks themselves.

1 Like

I totally agree with you :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Actually privacy is one of most important issues … :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I totally agree with you TOOOOOO :ok_hand: :+1: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its obvious.
For example the secret token focused on privacy and also they want to provide a stable coin which name is Silk.

I thinkprivacy is the future.

7 Likes

privacy is important But a lot reward is better

i want a lot reward with good privacy

2 Likes

Privacy is very important in any project.
In a decentralized world, no one should dominate another person’s information and assets.
As a simple example, the USDT can easily lock your assets, and this is contrary to the idea of a decentralized world.
I hope the GYRO team takes these Stable Coins issues into account and takes steps to address them.
If you agree with me, select the “AGREE” option and if you disagree, select the “DISAGREE” option.

• AGREE
  • DISAGREE

0 voters

3 Likes

@nftmaker Privacy is the most important thing and thats why everyone wants to make evrything decentrelized :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Without a doubt privacy is necessary for every project and it is one of the important part of it like decentralized.

3 Likes

depends how you define privacy and to whom you provide which personal information. Not all personal information could put you in a risk, if revealed. Some times providing some personal information is the only to prove you’re a real person :wink:

4 Likes

Its a dicentralized project so I don’t think they would ask you for personal information

4 Likes