Holding Frog NFT

I keep it for a long time
Because I will have the right to vote with it and other uses can be made of it, and I think keeping it from selling it is extremely valuable. :+1: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Holding. Hodling. Holding .this is me. At this moment.

3 Likes
2 Likes

thank you
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

yeah I like my Frog NFT. it was my first ever NFT :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

yeah, holding is so much better for us and the project to found the supporting guys

3 Likes

We have to wait for this valuable project, Gayro is a stable queen and building a new communication network

8 Likes

It will probably be more useful later and may be valuable

2 Likes

Stablecoin , dear sahar♥️

Did you succeed in Discord today?

2 Likes

sadly i cant bcz of veryfi phone number i got problem wuth that my phone company cant send any sms

4 Likes

I keep my nft frog for a long time ,…i hope so :frog: :frog:

4 Likes

I want to keep and be a part of this great community

4 Likes

No, I was really disappointed with the Gyro project, I learned at least one thing!

5 Likes

Do not be disappointed dear friend, this project, like all projects, needs its community :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The team try to reduce bots and airdrop hunters as much as they can. focusing on this matter provide such a this inconvenience. hangging there…

5 Likes

i just could upload my jason file, but i think twitter has a problem with linking to gyro
so i am still waiting

6 Likes

hold NFT
Because this is my first nft in crypto world and i reached it difficulty

7 Likes
10 Likes

merrry christmas i hope you have a good year :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

According to the probabilities, it is not possible to move forward, until a specific performance of these frogs is known, no specific decision can be made about them.

8 Likes