Holding AMA ،To introduce as many project as possible

What do you think about holding more AMAs? And how much does it help the project progress?
I think we need this more now. We have to work harder to introduce a big project.

39 Likes

excuse me i might be unfamiliar with some terms…what does AMA mean exactly?i wanna understand the question first

11 Likes

great,hard work!!!..Drop me your best

6 Likes

Q&A sessions with managers and the community.In different ways

10 Likes

I think more AMA meetings need to be held to make more issues clear

7 Likes

I think more meetings should be held. To identify an active and effective community and provide more information.

4 Likes

I think Gyro know who are airdrop hunter…and chalenge are enough for ot

4 Likes

That will be great , I think the community need AMA …

4 Likes

Good idea.I agree with you. I think it’ll helpful as well… :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

could be useful for progressing of community… :100: :100: :100:

2 Likes

Hi, I think holding an ama meeting can be very helpful to learn more about project goals and future challenges.

8 Likes

I think AMAs are very useful to solve the questions of the community and to help the community become stronger and more uniform

5 Likes

you I think it is very good idea because I think It will increase our info about this project and we can remove bots with these and I think that your idea is very good.
goodjob

4 Likes

good idea. I would like to know more about the future of the project and it’s roadmap.

4 Likes

I think holding ama and more project managers with the community will help the project progress and it is great :pinched_fingers:

4 Likes

I’m with you, I think Gyro team should hold AMAs frequently to make people more enthusiast about the project, and this can also help them to have more evidences of POW they need for sybil resistance :v:

3 Likes

oh then i think that would he helpful so much,AMAs or maybe tweeter spaces that we can hear and also ask our questions from them,basically more interaction directly with the devs is good for me

3 Likes

me too. its a good idea and i think very usefully :heart_eyes: :boom:

3 Likes

i think strong cummunity need thing like that and it can be helpful

5 Likes

I completely agree with you, more interaction will lead to a better understanding of the team and future plans

4 Likes