Gyroscope filters

Do you think the filters put in by the gyroscope team (Squid Game) were necessary? Why?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

14 Likes

Your question is very general. Games are necessary, but not to the extent that they are taken to a hard community and cause discouragement and escape for some.

5 Likes

Hello. I agree with you. :+1:
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

The only problem with the steps is that they are very slow and tedious :expressionless: :confused: :expressionless:

2 Likes

yes this filter is necessary because this project need to real community

1 Like

yes bro :trident: :trident: :trident: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I agree. The steps are getting a bit boring. :trident: :trident: :trident:

1 Like

it can help to separate real people and fake people .but should be some other ways too.

1 Like

Yes, it is necessary because there are too many airdrop hunters

The portion of distributed tokens in lots of projects, are based on just a activity which you are not sure that is that person really eligible for that or not, most of airdrop hunters are waiting for new projects, In my opinion airdrop should be fare, and people should be compensate for their real activity

In my opinion, the best filter is the active presence here and the discord

1 Like

@hosein why or not ? it is necessary because. i believe that’s the best :cowboy_hat_face:

you explained very well man. I couldn’t say nothing. should have replay you. thank you :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yes, it is good, but gradually the challenges become more difficult and fewer people can participate

2 Likes

Yes, these filters should be put in place to remove multi-accounts and airdrop hunters, but the challenges should be logical and practical.

2 Likes

i think there was better ways
but in their way we are confused by missing out the challenges because we are out of time to do the chalenges

2 Likes

It is true that many people can not be approved in these filters. But I think project administrators want to upgrade their community and get to know different issues.

3 Likes

i agree with you :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

1 Like

In my opinion, the best filter is be active in discord

2 Likes

yes , The main users must be identified to see who is accompanying them to the end of the path

2 Likes