Final Proposal on GGWP 1 - Bootstrapping the DAO and giving FTL Labs a mandate to build Gyro v1

great proposal finna go voot lfg

How were the percentages chosen?

Count me in! Really excited

1 Like

Fully agree ,Good,project!

you know what it has been the first time i worked with such a protocol and it was really interesting for me. i have been just waiting and visiting the medium and app page to see if there is any news of launching the project live but not on testnet, for me it was some kind of really joyful. keep working on the project awesome guys and i am sure at the end your project is gonna be one of the bests. a big like from me and of course i am agree to the proposal.

4 Likes

First time doing lots of things:

• Using a testnet
  • signing up on a forum
  • voting on snapshot
  • Doing ANYTHING with an algo stablecoin
  • getting frog NFT

Thanks I learnt a lot :smiley:

8 Likes

wow, it was amazing for me to hear there is another level and that we are getting closer and closer to the final stages. just keep doing. you are the best.! i like it and a like from me with love! my vote is positive!

1 Like

I’m so excited being here & sure I agree with this.

4 Likes

i am absolutely positive of the project and i have learnt lots of new things during the game! and one of the bests, i earned a lovely frog NFT that i have fallen in love with. thumbs up and positive Vote from me!

3 Likes

a positive vote from me, not just because you have a great project but also giving me my first chance of participating in voting of a DAO. All the best the Team.

A lot of thinking has gone through in the design of this DAO, well done team :slight_smile:

very good project, i like

hello, every one, the project i like it

This locks good tome.Good proposal

65% vesting to community? shut up and take my vests!!!

1 Like

Great job! Fully support this.

Thats very nice !!!

this looks good tome,Good proposal

I think this token distribution method is more reasonable and can mobilize the community’s enthusiasm for participation. I very much agree

Thank you sir afffffafsf