Community Expectations

Aa a part of Gyroscope community, what do you expect this project to do and have?download

19 Likes

It depends on their strategy and roadmap. As you know the cryptocurrency market is competitive market and the project will be progress that uses the all of potential.

5 Likes

create best stable coin and fully decentralize , not like USDT

10 Likes

create good and power full platform with powerfull stable coin ,
gyro is the best stable coin in the entire crypto currency market

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:best stable coin,not like usdt

7 Likes

Exactly… as we al know being loyal to the community (from all over the world) is a super important feature that I wish Gyro makes it happen

2 Likes

Exactly… disloyalty to the community (from all over the world) kill all projects and if a project’s been centralized (as USDT), it’ll be susceptible for it

1 Like

For sure. besides, not being centralized or being pseudo-decentralized

2 Likes

This project seems to have a bright future :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

create good and power full platform

1 Like

best stable coin :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Exactly :100:
That’s true👌

1 Like

Decentralized by the real mean of it
No borders no nationality no…

2 Likes

Just doing what it is expected for, being a trusty and really decentralized stable coin which fulfils its clients security, with high speed and low fee transactions :heart_eyes: :wink:

1 Like

I think we should care more about the project, not the airdrop!
They are doing well in the progress of the project and this shows us they are so intrested in their project and who knows! Maybe they will be in the top 10 projects on the market!

1 Like

Exxxxxactly … I really believe nothing is more important than have a REAL decentralized stablecoin on this market (not something as USDT :smirk:)

2 Likes

sure… having no border is an extraordinary purpose which I really hope to happen on this project

1 Like

Exactly…specially for restricted countries

I’m happy for Gyroscope to start this game.
Unfortunately, many people tries to cheating and it’s not good for any ecosystem.
Altough its a little bit mysterious but I’m deeply happy.
This is a fantastic game and I hope people who really are real users, pass this game

2 Likes

i agree if it can do such a thing it will pass the rivals

1 Like